Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Arizona Group Shoot In Sedona!

WHEN: February 7th 2009

WHAT TIME: 10am - Dusk

WHERE: Sedona, Arizona

WHAT TO BRING:
• $5 cash per person to get into the national parks
• Money for lunch and dinner
• Props are always fun so feel free to bring some along
• Models (brides, grooms, fashion models, seniors, couples, kiddos, whatever! It's gonna be a shooting extravaganza!)
• A warm winter jacket... the weather is still going to be a bit chilly

Well we've been planning and pondering for months now when to do our next big group shoot and we've finally set a date and location for our next big shoot-a-thon! SEDONA!

If you've never been there it is amazing, red rocks, nature, and some pretty awesome architecture too! I can promise you won't run out of places to snap photos!

I'll be bringing along some of my favorite past clients to model and you are welcome to do the same!

We are so excited to get together with you all again and shoot, it's going to be Amazing!!! We'll be adding more details as far as specific locations and meet-up spots as we get closer.

If you decide you want to go and would like to start checking into places to stay we know the owners of an AWESOME little bed and breakfast in town and we're going to try and get a group rate with them. You can find all there info online at: www.asunsetchateau.com/

So leave me a comment and RSVP to the best most awesome group shoot of the New Year!

And just to get your creative juices flowing here are some images I have gotten in Sedona:





SO RSVP!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

26 comments:

Matt Bowker said...

I'll be there, might be able to bring a couple of models too.

Purple Nickel Studio said...

Count me & my hunky hubby in! Were gonna freeze our balls off...opps did I say that out loud. Oh well you all know it's true! But so worth it. Can't wait.

Ruby Rideout said...

kadie, count me in!

Leah Simmers said...

I'm so there with my gal Ruby. Still thinking if I'll bring hubby and kids or just me plus 1 or 2 kids.

*ANyone want to photograph kids? Let me know if there is interest before I bring them.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

yay for organized shoots that don't cost a grip ;) we're hoping we can make it out there!! thanks for setting it up kadie!

Kadie Pangburn said...

Oh david I hope you guys can make it! It would be so awesome to see you all again!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i wonder if there'll be snow out there in feb. still crossing fingers to get out there!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there and will try to have one or more models drive down from the Grand Canyon.

Jennifer Kelly Fine Photography said...

I would love to come! I wish I knew people to bring as models but I just moved back here so I'm at a loss, however I'll bring my cheery self if you'll have me!

Gretchen Edwards said...

I will be there - sounds like fun!

Rachael Earl said...

Heck yes-I'm so there! Tlaquepaque is my fave!

Pati Pakulis said...

I'll be coming-- can't wait

Gisele Holloway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gisele Holloway said...

I will be there!!! Thanks for organizing this!!!

Unknown said...

sign me up katie!

Unknown said...

Does anyone know if there are group permit requirements for the parks? State Parks do require commercial permits, as do most national forests. Thinking of coming and just don't want everyone to be run off due to that oversight

Joshua said...

I just happened to stumble across this and it sounds like fun. Count me in.

Annie said...

Hi! I'll be there - looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

Hey Kadie!
Congrats on your article in Rangefinder! Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately we have a wedding at the botanical gardens that day - maybe next time!

kalexa said...

Looks awesome we'll plan on being there. It'll be great to see you again. (Karen from YCC)

Keator Photography said...

Hi, I'm Tara with Keator Photography... I am dying to go!!! Do all the photogs need to be there at 10am? I'm trying to plan for someone to watch my kiddos and I just need to make sure if I get there a tiny bit later, its ok and I will be able to find everyone!
I'm so excited for your group!!!

The Click - Tucson said...

Yeah no worries, if you come late just give me a call on my cell number and we'll let you know where we are at. Actually call my hubby, he actual answers his cell and give good directions! lol

his number is: 520-405-2419

La Dee La said...

My husband & I are going to come to photograph. What should we bring besides our cameras? Thanks!

The Click - Tucson said...

WHAT TO BRING:
• $5 cash per person to get into the national parks
• Money for lunch and dinner
• Props are always fun so feel free to bring some along
• Models (brides, grooms, fashion models, seniors, couples, kiddos, whatever! It's gonna be a shooting extravaganza!)
• A warm winter jacket... the weather is still going to be a bit chilly

Kara Layne Photography said...

So stoked for this shoot!! See you all then!!

leticia said...

kadie, me and my husband will be there.