Monday, March 2, 2009

MOVIE NIGHT!

WHEN:  Tuesday March 31st
WHERE: The Pangburn Place!  7063 S. Brickellbush Lane, Tucson AZ 85706
WHAT TIME: 6:00pm - 12:00am
WHAT TO BRING:  We're going to go old school potluck stye on this so if you are coming please RSVP by commenting below and let us know what you are planning on bringing to munch or drink. :)




Come join us for a fun evening of learning and fun.  We will be watching an educational photo video and discussing off camera lighting. We would love to have you join us!

Here's just a quick example of the type of lighting we will be discussing:





Oh and since Google Maps tends to totally mess people up when they try and find our house, here is my revised version for you guys to make it a little less likely you'll get lost :)

16 comments:

JP said...

I shall be there. Not sure what to bring yet!

Leah Simmers said...

I'll be there with dessert of some sort :)

Unknown said...

I'll be there with my famous chocolate chip cookies.

Robert Wilson said...

I will also be comming. I will bring some bread and balsamic dip. Look forward to seeing you all!

Kadie Pangburn said...

Joey and I are going to have hamburger's and hot dogs on the grill ready!

Purple Nickel Studio said...

Eric & I have to close @ the tux shop! So it's a 'no-go' for us that night. :(

Michael Chansley said...

I will come with cups and soda.

Anonymous said...

I'll come and bring the hot wings!

Kadie Pangburn said...

This is going to be super fun! I'm so excited!

Lisa said...

I may be a bit late...but I will be coming. I am not sure what I'll be bringing, but I'll let you know soon!

Amanda Rockafellow Photography said...

I plan to be there around 9 pm and will bring some yummy snacks. Looking forward to it!

Stuart said...

Stuart: I'm in... I'll bring some pasta salad to compliment the burger and dogs and probably a bottle of wine for my wino friends.

Kadie Pangburn said...

Surrogate Posting LOL

Kristin Gray with Ivory Orchid Photography is coming and will be bringing some sort of Pasta Dish

Robert Wilson said...

I'm bummed; but I guess not bummed enough not to change my plans. A good friend of mine is going to South Korea for a year with the Air Force and he leaves Monday; Today is officially his birthday; as much as I love all of you... I won't be making it after all. I'm sure it will be fantastic though!

Michael Chansley said...

Mapquest says the zip code is 85756. Maybe that's why some people are getting a little lost??

Kadie Pangburn said...

no google just messes up the map and makes the road end where it doesn't and people get confused, either zip code works, they are in the process of changing it over from 85706 to 85756, but it hasn't fully happened yet.