Monday, January 26, 2009

UPDATE FOR SEDONA SHOOT

Hey All!

I am so excited to be getting super close to our next big group shoot. We are still trying to figure out final details such as our initial meet up location and such. But that should all be coming in the next couple days or so. Real quick though I do just want to mention a couple things

1) If you are bringing a model PLEASE e-mail and let me know @ kadie@pangburnphotography.com I am trying to get a handle one how many models and what type of models we are going to have. Since a few of my models that I posted up are unfortunately not going to be able to make it now. So if you are bringing a model shoot me an e-mail and let me know how many and what kind (bridal, senior, child, ect)

2) Models need to be IN SEDONA by 9 AM for hair and make-up.

3) I have had a lot of people ask me about carpooling and sharing rooms. I personally do not have the time to organizing anything like that for you guys, so if you are interested in sharing a ride to and from sedona or sharing a room while there. Please leave a comment on this post leaving your name, your interest, and your e-mail so others looking to share can contact you.

That's all for now. Thanks guys!!!

REMEMBER IF YOU WANT TO CARPOOL OR SHARE A ROOM PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TO THIS POST WITH YOU NAME AND CONTACT INFO SO THAT OTHERS LOOKING TO DO SO CAN CONTACT YOU.

4 comments:

Matt Bowker said...

I am coming and will be bringing a model couple for e-session type photos.

Rachael Earl said...

I'm coming-do you know yet where we are meeting up? Also, was anyone interested in the group rate on the hotel? We're interested for Friday night!

The Click - Tucson said...

Joey finally talked to the hotel, and it seems their normal rate is a little more expensive than most of us are going to want to spend and even with a group discount it's really not going to help any. Sorry about that guys...

I'll talk to joey tonight and see if we can hunt down a good hotel to recommend.

Not sure about a meet up place yet, like I said in the post I'm really busy but should have everything figured by the end of the week.

Angel Kissed Makeup said...

MUA interested in carpooling and sharing room Fri nite to be there early Sat.. please contact directly by email: angel@angelkisses4you.com
Thanks! 780027