Friday, January 30, 2009

THE SEDONA SCHEDULE

Hey Guys!

So we got down to business today and got everything we needed to taken care of and here is the plan for the day:

9 am SHARP - Models meet to get hair and make-up done (location will be announced for this in the next two days) You guys need to be there right on time and if any of you can come over sooner than 9, that would be amazing!

10 am - Photographers meet at Talaquepaque 

10:05 am - Photographers must pay "The Click" $5 cash per person towards shooting and reservation fees.

10:15 am - Photographers break down into teams of 5

10:30 am - Models meet up with the photographers and shooting starts

1:30 pm - Lunch break at The Oak Creek Brewery And Grill (inside of Talaquepaque)

3:00 pm- Carpool in no more than 10 vehicles to Red Rock Crossing, Crescent Moon State Park

*We have reserved a ramada at the park under the name Joe Pangburn or "The Click", however with our reservation only 10 cars will be let into the park.  After that you will have to pay an extra $7 per vehicle to get your car in, so people should try and carpool together to avoid the extra charge*

8:00 pm - Shoot concludes, and park closes so everyone must leave

Thanks guys, Travel safe!!!!  And remember to review the post below, and if you are planning on bringing any models e-mail me or post a comment letting me know.  Also post your e-mail so I can send you all the info that the models will need to know.

And just in case anybody gets lost while you're there you can call our cell at: 520-405-2419

I will be getting there friday night.

5 comments:

Purple Nickel Studio said...

Holy crap we can actually come! It's a miracle due to my reg. job...ugh! So Eric & I will see you there :)

The Click - Tucson said...

yeah! I'm excited you got off! It's gonna be a blast, I just hope it doesn't rain again!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

super bummed we're going to miss it:( have fun you guys!

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

Kadie: I will not be able to make it. I am so bummed, but something has come up. Post pics on OSP so we can see what we missed....Have fune guys.

Anonymous said...

SO SAD I MISSED THIS! I was actually halfway to Sedona on the I17 when I realized I did not have my wallet with me. So I turned around and went back and by then it would have been too late to meet up with you all. I can't wait to see the pics and soooooo hope I can do the next gig. Blessings!