Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thanks Everybody!

We had such an awesome time with everyone at the shoot! I am so excited to see the awesome photos you guys were able to grab of the great models we had. If you'd like to share an image from the shoot I would love to post it up here on the blog. Just send me an image sized 640 pixels wide to kadie@pangburnphotography.com along with a link to your blog or website.

I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Here's just a quick one I grabbed off my card to let everybody who didn't come get an idea of the awesomeness to come!!!



And here are just some fun action shots I snapped...

How Leah can bend like this I would love to know! I guess when you spend a lot of time on the ground taking pictures of kids you must get flexible!


Apparently laying on the ground is a popular past time for us photogs... lol


Or sitting.... lol


There was a crazy big mass of us in this one spot at once during the day...






This is part of my "good little hubbies standing around holding their wives things" series... Jeremy was such a trooper all day!


This is my fav lol! Nice little brand placement for Casia too lol...

3 comments:

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

Thanks so much Kadie and Joe!! It was awesome :) I've posted a few on my facebook page and some of Joe's brother and fiance on my blog :) They were so adorable!
www.photographicmemoriesaz.blogspot.com
It was great to meet everyone :)

july jennifer said...

OMG! I was laughing so hard when I saw the one of my hottie cabana boy! That is the cutest picture of him! Thanks Kadie & all, this was so much fun! Love to all! XXO

Purple Nickel Studio said...

What an Ah-mazing day! Couldn't have asked for better weather either! Thanks again for all your hard work & organizing another fab. shindig! I've posted some more 'behind the scenes' on my blog as well.
http://www.purplenickel.com/offthegrid/